Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Even More Chickens?

So, as it turns out, my father is now housing six new "chicks" in his tool building in our backyard.  Yes.  Six.  This makes a total of eight chickens living within the confines of the Collier property.  I am now witnessing how adorable the animals actually are, and the thought of hurting these creatures is painful in itself.  Watching the videos and seeing the chickens being abused is one thing, but seeing the chickens first hand really can make a difference.  How someone could kill them almost unconsciously is beyond me.

I realize this probably makes my family seem a bit strange.  Watch for us on the next episode of "Animal Hoarding" on Animal Planet.

Pictures coming soon.

- Payton Collier

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I resent that. You should all see the little rooster try to crow. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete